Melton Service Provider Network
With over 180 members, the Melton Service Provider Network meets regularly and provides an opportunity for new and existing local service providers in the Aged and Disability sectors to share information, build partnerships and networks.
The purpose of the Network includes:
- opportunities to develop a framework to better manage growth – building for the future
- information sharing
- co-ordination of information and services
- improvement of client referral processes
- streamlining of some services
- identifying existing and new services that could be better delivered in partnership arrangements
- funding opportunities
- joint promotions
Melton Service Provider Network Group
A Melton Service Provider Network Group has been created for service providers to join an online forum where they can share information and join in conversations.
For further information please contact our Carer & Volunteer Connections Officer on 9747 7200.
2023 Meeting Schedule
All Service Provider meetings are held from 10.00am - 11.30am on Zoom. To become a member and for meeting details please send your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 30 March
- Thursday 25 May
- Thursday 27 July
- Thursday 28 September
Thursday 30 November