Melton Service Provider Network
The Melton Service Provider Network meets regularly and provides an opportunity for new and existing local service providers in the Aged and Disability sectors to share information, build partnerships and networks.
The purpose of the Network includes:
- opportunities to develop a framework to better manage growth – building for the future
- information sharing
- co-ordination of information and services
- improvement of client referral processes
- streamlining of some services
- identifying existing and new services that could be better delivered in partnership arrangements
- funding opportunities
- joint promotions
Melton Service Provider Network Group
A Melton Service Provider Network Group has been created for service providers to join an online forum where they can share information and join in conversations.
For further information please contact our Connections and Wellness Officer on 9747 7200.
2019 Meeting Schedule
All Service Provider meetings are held from 10.00am - 11.30am (with networking time from 11.30am - 12.00pm) at various meeting spaces within the Melton municipality.
Morning tea is provided.
- Thursday 20 February
- Thursday 23 April
- Thursday 18 June
- Thursday 20 August
- Thursday 26 November