Work at Melton City Council
Looking for a job with Council?
As one of Australia's fastest growing municipalities, the City of Melton is an exciting place to work. Melton City Council employs over 500 people in a diverse range of fields. Council is proud to support staff career development, provide training and leadership opportunities, and foster work/life balance.
Search Employment Positions Online
Working for Victoria
New jobs are up for grabs at Melton City Council, made possible under the Victorian Government’s Working for Victoria fund, in response to COVID-19.
The fund will provide six-month employment opportunities in new jobs needed to provide critical services across the City of Melton.
Council will be employing new staff across a range of areas, with tasks including:
- Waste management, including roadside litter collection
- Environmental works, including weed removal, tree planting and path establishment
- Cleaning and sanitation of public spaces
- Outdoor maintenance including painting community infrastructure
- Supervisory and coordination roles, and
- Asset data collection and input.
Find out more at Working for Victoria
AFL SportReady traineeships
We currently have two traineeship opportunities for a young people (18 – 24 years old) who are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander as part of the Warumilang program.