Pensioner Rebate

If you have a Pensioner Concession Card you may be entitled to a rate rebate.

You can apply in person, or complete the Rates Concession form and email it to:

Rates Concession form(PDF, 180KB)
Rates Concession form(DOCX, 117KB)

For further information regarding your concession visit: Department of Families, Fairness and Housing.

Environmental Enhancement Rebate

The Environmental Enhancement Rebate (also referred to as the Rural Rebate) is granted on the understanding that agreed environmental works will be performed on eligible rural properties more than two hectares in size.

Council automatically mails information and forms for this rebate to relevant ratepayers. You must comply with the conditions outlined in the guidelines to get the rebate.

For more information, contact our Environmental Services unit on 9747 7200.