Location: Cnr Centenary Avenue and O’Neill’s Road (enter from Centenary Ave)
About the Melton Public Cemetery
Serving the community since 1861, the Melton Public Cemetery is the only official cemetery to have existed in the City of Melton.
Originally administered by a trust, the cemetery transferred to Council’s control in 1922 and is currently managed by Council's Engagement & Advocacy unit.
Services we offer:
- graves for at need purchase only
- purchase of cremated remain memorial site
- assistance with locating and/or identifying graves or cremation memorial sites
- assistance with purchasing of bronze memorial plaques
- maintenance and ground improvements.
Melton Cemetery Scale of Fees July 2018(DOC, 88KB)
Memorial Permit - Scale of Fees July 2018(DOC, 46KB)
For more information, contact the Engagement and Advocacy unit on 9747 7200 or email@example.com.