Building regulations and requirements can be quite complex. If you are unsure if you need to submit a request, application or permit, contact Building Services on 9747 7200.
Submitting a building permit, request or application
For the following forms, you can submit your documents and any associated payments online.
You will need to create an account, select Applications and Registrations and then select Building Services.
- Application for Council Report and Consent Dispensation. You will also need to download, complete and submit the Adjoining Property Owners Comments(DOC, 224KB) form.
- Application for Council Report and Consent of Public Protection Measurements Over the Street Alignment
- Application for Council Report and Consent to Build on Land Subject to Flooding or Designated Land
- Application for Occupancy Permit for a Place of Public Entertainment
- Section 30 Building Permit
- Building Investigation Request
- Property Information Request
- Register your swimming pool or spa
- Request for Copy of Domestic Building Permit Documents
- Request for Copy of Commercial Building Permit Documents
Sign In or Create an Account to complete your registration.
Other building related websites
Victorian Building Commission
Melton City Council’s Building Services Unit is responsible for the administration and enforcement of building provisions in its municipal district.