Annual Expression of Interest for Council Facility Allocation 2023
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Facility Allocation for ongoing use of Council’s community facilities in 2023 are now open.
Interested community groups, small businesses and community agencies are invited to apply in Council's annual expression of interest period for ongoing use of community facilities throughout 2023.
Council's community facilities are suitable for a variety of activities including: meetings, workshops, seminars, active and passive programs, and presentations.
HOW TO APPLY
1st Round Applications have now CLOSED.
2nd Round Applications are now OPEN and will be reviewed after all 1st Round Applications have been processed.
All ongoing hirers are required to submit an EOI for facility allocation, to secure bookings for 2023.
Fill out all required information for EACH new and existing program requiring use of Council’s community facilities.
To submit an EOI, follow the steps below.
- View 2023 External Application for Council's Community Facility Allocation form.
- Fill out all required information for each new and existing program requiring use of Council’s community facilities.
- This means you will need to fill out the form more than once if you have multiple programs you wish to register an EOI for.
- Please only submit an EOI for ongoing programs (minimum of 6 occurrences per calendar year).
- You are required to fill out the 2023 calendar(XLSX, 28KB) with your requested dates and submit it with your application. Your calendar will not be accepted by separate email as it is required to be uploaded to your application.
- Please ensure you indicate the room in the Facility you wish to hire in your application (under comments section) and on the 2023 Calendar. For example, Community Room 1, Community Room 1 and 2.
- You will be required to provide your Certificate of Currency (Public Liability Insurance with minimum coverage of $20million with valid dates) and Certificate of Incorporation if you are a Community/Not for Profit group.
3. Bookings will be accepted in 30 minutes increments ONLY. For example: 8.00am until 8.30am (30 minutes), 8.15am until 9.45am (1.5 hours).
How Covid-19 restrictions imposed by the Victorian State Government will affect ongoing hire bookings.
Melton City Council community facilities operate in line with Victoria State Government Covid-19 restriction advice. During periods of mandatory lockdown, hirers will not be charged by Melton City Council for cancelled bookings as a result of a lockdown. Melton City Council is not responsible for loss of bookings or associated third party costs incurred by hirers due to mandatory lockdowns enforced by the Victoria State Government. The hirer may liaise with the relevant Council officer to organise an alternate time for their cancelled booking.
Paper based applications no longer accepted.
Melton City Council no longer accepts paper-based ongoing hire application forms. Only digital application forms will be accepted. If you need assistance to complete a digital application form, please contact our Civic and Community Facilities Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some community groups may be eligible for special consideration(PDF, 71KB)
For further enquiries please contact our Civic and Community Facilities Team via email: email@example.com.
Ongoing hire in 2022
If you still wish to apply for ongoing hire in 2022, fill out the 2022 Calendar(XLSX, 25KB) and complete the 2022 External Application for Council’s Community Facility Allocation form.