Military Commemoration Investment Advisory Committee EOI
Organisations and community groups are invited to apply for support from Council for projects within the municipality aimed at commemorating our nation’s military heritage. These projects may include (but not limited to):
- restoration and protection of war memorials across the City of Melton
- raising community awareness of the service and sacrifice of Australian men and women during the war
- contributing to a program of diverse, inclusive and educative projects and activities
- encouraging community participation and engagement
- promoting social, cultural and economic benefit to the community.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be based within the City of Melton and are invited from the following groups:
- ex-service organisations;
- local government authorities;
- community organisations;
- special interest groups;
- educational institutions;
- parent groups; and
- not for profit organisations.
The Military Commemoration Investment Advisory Committee will meet biannually in February and August.
Download the Military Commemoration Investment Advisory Committee application form(DOC, 158KB).
If you have any questions or require further information, phone Council’s Events team on 9747 7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org