Annual Expression of Interest for Council Facility Allocation 2024
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for Facility Allocation for ongoing use of Council’s community facilities in 2024 are now open.
Interested community groups, small businesses and community agencies are invited to apply in Council's annual expression of interest period for ongoing use of community facilities throughout 2024.
Council's community facilities are suitable for a variety of activities including: meetings, workshops, seminars, active and passive programs, and presentations.
HOW TO APPLY
1st Round Applications have now closed.
2nd Round Applications are now OPEN and will be reviewed after all 1st Round Applications have ben processed.
All ongoing hirers are required to submit an EOI for facility allocation, to secure bookings for 2024.
Fill out all required information for EACH new and existing program requiring use of Council’s community facilities.
To submit an EOI, follow the steps below.
- View 2024 External Application for Council's Community Facility Allocation form.
- Fill out all required information for each new and existing program requiring use of Council’s community facilities.
- This means you will need to fill out the form more than once if you have multiple programs you wish to register an EOI for.
- Please only submit an EOI for ongoing programs (minimum of 6 occurrences per calendar year).
- You are required to fill out the 2024 calendar(XLSX, 22KB) with your requested dates and submit it with your application. Your calendar will not be accepted by separate email as it is required to be uploaded to your application.
- Please ensure you indicate the room in the Facility you wish to hire in your application (under comments section) and on the 2024 Calendar. For example, Community Room 1, Community Room 1 and 2.
- You will be required to provide your Certificate of Currency (Public Liability Insurance with minimum coverage of $20million with valid dates) and Certificate of Incorporation if you are a Community/Not for Profit group.
3. Bookings will be accepted in 30 minutes increments ONLY. For example: 8.00am until 8.30am (30 minutes), 8.15am until 9.45am (1.5 hours).
Paper based applications no longer accepted.
Melton City Council no longer accepts paper-based ongoing hire application forms. Only digital application forms will be accepted. If you need assistance to complete a digital application form, please contact our City Facility Activation Team at email@example.com.
Some community groups may be eligible for special consideration(PDF, 71KB)
For further enquiries please contact our City Facility Activation Team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ongoing hire in 2023
If you still wish to apply for ongoing hire in 2023, fill out the 2023 calendar(XLSX, 28KB) and complete the 2023 External Application for Council's Community Facility Allocation form.