B Double and higher mass vehicles

The National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR) currently administers all B-Double and Higher Mass Permit applications.

To assist with processing your application in a timely manner, please provide the following details:

  • clear start and destination addresses
  • a list of all roads to be travelled on during the journey
  • details about each vehicle that will be travelling this journey route

To submit your application or to obtain further information on this process, please call NHVR on 1300 MYNHVR (1300 696 487) or visit the NHVR website.