Intercultural Advisory Committee
The Intercultural Advisory Committee (IAC) works together with communities to support the Melton City Council to be inclusive of all people, acknowledging the contribution of people and communities from diverse backgrounds, within the municipality. Primarily their focus is on:
- working together on common goals
- presenting the view of the community
- advising the Council on policy matters related to people and communities from diverse backgrounds
- encouraging people and communities from diverse backgrounds to participate in community matters affecting their lives
- valuing the contribution that cultural diversity offers to our community
If you want to provide feedback, comments or seek information on matters related to diverse communities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Intercultural Development Officer on 9747 7200.