Melton City Council is closely monitoring the coronavirus situation.
Find the latest information about changes to Council services and how it affects you
Lake Street, between Caroline Springs Boulevard and Garretty Road, will be reconstructed as a part of Council’s road renewal program. A raised zebra crossing will also be constructed to improve pedestrian safety.
• The section of road highlighted will be reconstructed with deep lift asphalt
• The life of the existing road pavement will be extended and will result in a smoother and sturdier road
• The existing zebra crossing will be raised to improve pedestrian safety.
• The existing rubber road cushions will be reconstructed with asphalt
• Concrete works will occur during the day while asphalt works will begin in the evening and continue through the night
• All businesses will remain open throughout the works
Lake Street, Caroline Springs 3023 View Map
Lake Street ,
Caroline Springs 3023