City Vista Sports Precinct
- Project value13,000,000
- Project scheduleCompletion end of December 2019
The City Vista Sports Precinct in Fraser Rise includes two synthetic and two natural grass soccer pitches, a pavilion, commercial kitchen, car park, pathways and landscaping.
This $13 million project was designed to encourage local residents to get out in the fresh air, participate in sports and recreational activities, and enjoy a healthier and more active lifestyle.
The City Vista Sports Precinct also goes a long way to improving local capacity to engage in the world game, soccer, at a high level, and the Caroline Springs George Cross Football Club’s generous contribution of $1 million, along with further capital and ongoing maintenance contributions, has ensured that this project has gone from a dream to a much-needed reality.
The City Vista Pavilion and Sports Fields is a multi-purpose community project that provides:
- a commercial grade kitchen to service the bistro, including preparation and storage areas
- canteen space to address both the eastern and western pitches
- 2 x rooms for umpire / officials
- 2 x first aid rooms
- 2 x Main change rooms for National Premier Leagues (NPL) pitch
- commercial and administrative space
- appropriate car park space
- 2 x synthetic soccer pitches with spectator fencing, ball protection fencing and sports field lighting. Both pitches to be Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)'
- 2 x grass soccer pitches with spectator fencing, ball protection fencing and sports field lighting. The Main Pitch to meet National Premier Leagues (NPL) stand
- the soccer pitches will conform to the following design requirements, utilising appropriate references and manuals
- landscaping including all hard surfaces, tree planting, soft landscaping
- spectator seating
- walking pathways
City Vista Sports Precinct Video
46 City Vista Court, Fraser Rise 3336 View Map