Are things difficult at home? Ongoing family conflict? Thinking about running away or have recently left home? If you are:
- aged between 12 and 18 years old
- are having issues with family or friend and
- are at risk of leaving home or have recently left home
we can help!
Reconnect supports young people who are homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless, and their families. Reconnect aims to prevent youth homelessness from occurring by intervening early with young people to stabilise and improve their housing situation and improve their level of engagement with family, education, training, employment and their local community.
Complete the checklist(PDF, 411KB) to see if you are eligible for Reconnect Support, alternatively you may contact a Reconnect Worker by calling:
- Melton, Melton South, Melton West, Kurunjang, Diggers Rest, Toolern Vale – 9747 5373
- Taylors Hill, Caroline Springs, Burnside, Hillside – 9747 5422