Activities and help for young people age 12-25
Activities, events and programs offered to young people within the City of Melton
Support available for young people and their families
Opportunities for young people to participate, volunteer or get involved.
A network for professionals and community mebers to discuss, advocate and address local issues relevant to young people
Opportunity to be a young leader in your community
Melton City Council's Youth Services offers programs, events and support services for young people aged 12-25 years and their families.
If you want to speak to a youth worker, call or visit one of the youth centres:
Melton 193 Barries Road
Taylors Hill 121 Calder Park Drive
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
03 9747 5373
Friday and Saturday 6pm – Midnight
6801 Youth Outreach
03 9743 6801
A message for parents and professionals
Melton City Council’s Youth Services team works to secure the best possible outcomes for young people through collaborative, innovative and inclusive service provision, and is committed to the following principles when working with young people:
- consultation: we will consult with young people about events, programs and issues that will affect them
- inclusion: we will value and include young people in the decision making process
- respect: we will respect young people in the decision making process
- acceptance: we will accept what young people have to say
- equality: we will treat young people as equals.
Rate this Page