Hannah Watts Park
Melton City Council has develop a master plan for Hannah Watts Park which includes Melton Recreation Reserve and The Willows Historical Park. Please visit the redevelopment page for updates.
Hannah Watts Park was redeveloped in 2019 and features include:
- In-ground trampolines
- Tower with giant slide and climbing elements
- Flying fox
- Swings, including a parent and child swing, a nest swing and an all abilities swing with back and neck support.
- Whirly go-round (includes space and access for a wheelchair)
- Natural play features including dry creek bed for tactile and imaginative play
- Course of stepping stones, log steppers and balance logs
- Accessible play panels at the base of the large tower, including a shop front and musical play.
- Sensory play and natural hideout areas
- Generous picnic shelters with wheelchair accessible barbecues, tables and drinking fountain
- Accessible toilet block
High St, Melton 3337 View Map
High St ,