The Melton City Council Youth Services team and Youth Advisory Council (YAC) are keen to recognise the positive contribution that young people make to our community. We will be presenting awards to young people to recognise their special achievements through the City of Melton 2018 Youth Awards.
The City of Melton Youth Awards categories are:
- Being connected
- Being heard
- Being inclusive
- Being all you can be
- Being happy and healthy
- Nominees must be aged 12 to 25 years.
- Nominees must live, work or attend school in the City of Melton.
- Nominators must NOT be related to the young person they are nominating.
- Nominees can be entered in more than one category for separate contributions. A separate entry form must be completed for each category.
- Nominees must agree to the nomination and attend the Awards ceremony.
Applications closed Sunday 13 May 2018 at 5pm.
For more information contact Youth Services on 9747 5421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.