Youth Mentoring Program
The Mentoring Project matches volunteers with disconnected young people with an adult mentor to share recreational activities, fun and friendship. The program aims to develop the self-confidence and resilience of young people, to expand their educational and vocational possibilities and to strengthen their connection to family and community.
Are you eligible for a mentor?
- Are you 12-25 years old?
- Do you live, go to school or work in the City of Melton?
- Are you experiencing disconnection from significant adults, family and support systems?
- Is this disconnection effecting your schooling, health, wellbeing and participation in other activities?
By matching you with one of our dedicated volunteer youth mentors, YMP can help with:
- Improving your self-esteem and confidence
- Developing positive social relationships
- Empowering you to participate in your community
Want more info?
Contact our Youth Project Officer on 9747 5373 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in volunteering to become a Youth Mentor, visit our Volunteering webpage.