Service Provider Network
The Melton Service Provider Network meets regularly and provides an opportunity for new and existing local service providers in the Aged and Disability sectors to build relationships, partnerships and networks.
The purpose of the Network includes:
- NDIS readiness discussions
- opportunities to develop a framework to better manage growth – building for the future
- information sharing
- co-ordination of information and services
- improvement of client referral processes
- streamlining of some services
- identifying existing and new services that could be better delivered in partnership arrangements
- funding opportunities
- joint promotions
For further information please contact our Connections and Wellness Officer on 9747 7200.
2019 Meeting Schedule
All Service Provider meetings are held 9.30am - 11am (with networking time 11am - 11.30am) in the Cameron and Richards rooms at the Melton Library and Learning Hub, 31 McKenzie Street, Melton.
Morning tea is provided.
- Thursday 21 February
- Wednesday 24 April
- Thursday 20 June
- Thursday 22 August
- Thursday 28 November