Active April in the City of Melton
Premier’s Active April is part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to promote healthy and active lifestyles and get Victorians to join in the fun of increased physical activity.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s fun and free, and just by registering you will receive a number of offers, including a 10 day pass or family swim pass to Melton Waves and a chance to win tickets to the 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals.
Registration is open to individuals, schools, workplaces and other groups. Register and participate with your friends and family to keep each other motivated.
Melton City Council is partnering with the Premier’s Active April by offering a number of local activities to keep you moving.
- Active April Fun Day(DOCX, 872KB) – family fun for children 6 months and over
- Active April in the City of Melton – a four week series of free activities
- Free 10 day trial or family swim pass to Melton Waves when you register for the Premier’s Active April
For more information on the Premier’s Active April or to register visit activeapril.vic.gov.au
Get Active in the City of Melton
Following on from the success of our previous Get Active in the City of Melton series, we are offering four weeks of free physical activity programs as part of Active April in the City of Melton.
Sessions provide a range of different programs for you to try for free during the month of April. There’s something for everyone, regardless of age or ability.
The activities on offer are:
- Active April Fun Day(DOCX, 872KB)
- Kinder Gym - 14mths+
- Strength Training - 18yrs+
- Yoga for kids
- 30 minute Circuit in the Park
- Toolern Creek Park Run
- Walking Groups
- Melton City Council's 1st 5km FUN RUN/Walk (please note: this event is not free but all proceeds donated to HOPE STREET)
For more information on activity times & dates please see: