Sports Club Development
What's in it for our club?
- free training and ongoing advice for Club Network Members
- up to date information about funding avenues and available grants
- bi-monthly e-newsletter containing up to date information on grants, programs and opportunities to develop your club
- constant point of contact for ongoing support through Leisure Networks and Local Government Staff
- planning materials to assist your club to develop and work towards identified goals
- find out how other clubs are tackling issues
- share network resources and ideas with like minded clubs
- build relationships with sport and recreation staff from Melton City Council
- association with representatives from key support agencies.
Joining the Club Network is free and ensure all sporting clubs/association members will be kept in the know of what’s happening.
To join the Club Network complete the online application form.
Club Network newsletter
The Club Network e-newsletter is a bi-monthly publication to provide up to date information on grants, programs and opportunities to develop your club.
Have a look at the current e-newsletter.
If you have an item that you believe would benefit the sport and recreation clubs in the City of Melton, contact Council's Leisure Services on 9747 7200.
Club Help website
Club Help is for volunteers in sport and recreation clubs to assist with all aspects of running a successful club. In just a few minutes you can see how your club is doing in any of the 9 areas of club management by completing an online assessment. On completion of an assessment you will be emailed a plan document with ideas to assist your club to improve where needed. You can also keep up to date with relevant industry news.
For information about running sports and recreation clubs, Council recommends the Australian Sports Commission's online resource library. The library includes useful information on risk management, finances, insurance health and safety policies, fundraising and much more.
For more information, contact Council's Leisure Services on 9747 7200.