Library Events & Bookings
Browse the Melton City Libraries online events calendar and book in for an event. You'll need your library card number and password.
Our programs are free however bookings are required for all programs for everyone over 12 months old.
Forgotten your password? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9747 5300.
Our programs are also advertised in the latest library eNewsletter.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter and follow us on Facebook.
You’re safety is important to us. To keep yourself and our community safe the following CovidSafe rules apply to our programs:
- Bookings are now required including for parents, guardians and other siblings over the age of 12 months joining in
- Do not attend the program if you or children in your care have been unwell/have been in close contact with someone unwell/waiting for results of a Coronavirus test.
- Social distancing must be maintained
- Where possible please only have one adult attending for children's programs
- Spaces are limited - we ask you please limit your family's booking to one per week
- Limited numbers of people can be booked into each event, please cancel your booking if you can no longer attend so another person can join in. Email: email@example.com or call 9747 5300
- Early Years programs will open up for bookings on Friday afternoons the week prior.