LearnWest Learning for Earning Festival
The annual Learning for Earning Festival, presented by the LearnWest Network, is returning virtually from May 25-26!
The festival provides online workshop and webinar opportunities to showcase learning and employment across Melbourne’s west. Participants can gain knowledge in starting or changing careers, learn about dominant and emerging industries and discover opportunities for the future. Topics include learning, employment, career planning and pathways, industries, business and entrepreneurship and skills.
The festival program is packed with interesting events including three feature events of interest to anyone looking for work or a career change in the west.
Opportunities in the West – Employment Forum | BOOK NOW
- Wednesday 25 May – 10am – 12pm
- A forum for local communities to connect with employers, industry leaders and employment services.
Meet the Major Employers in the West | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26 May – 10am – 12pm
- A panel presentation with leaders from major employers in the west including Western Health, Victoria University, West Gate Tunnel and Amazon who will share the range of vacancies available.
Finding Employment in Local Government | BOOK NOW
- Thursday 26 May – 1:30pm – 3pm
- A panel presentation with representatives from the six LearnWest councils explaining the diversity of career paths and recruitment processes for working in local government.
All events are free, however, registrations are essential.
BROWSE ALL FESTIVAL EVENTS
The LearnWest Network is made up of six local government organisations west of Melbourne including Melton City Council, Brimbank City Council, City of Darebin, Hobson’s Bay City Council, City of Maribyrnong and Wyndham City Council.