Navigating your teen's mental health
Normal mood swings or clinically depressed –can you tell the difference?
Understanding mental health is a minefield for many of us, but that’s where we can help. Our presentation developed by experts has been designed to help you answer questions like this and gives you the knowledge and practical advice to:
- Identify depression from normal mood swings
- Understand the types of mental health concerns
- Recognise the symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Know when professional help is needed
- Understand the range of treatment options
- Have open, meaningful conversations
- Spot and monitor the warning signs
Date: Thursday 29 October 2020
Time: 12:30pm – 1:15pm
Bookings Essential: Register Online.
The booking link will take you to the Black Dog Institute registration page.
Provider: Black Dog Institute
Learn more about Black Dog Institute.
Monday, 26 October 2020 | 11:00 AM
- 12:00 PM