Unleash your inner entrepreneur
Published on 27 May 2019
If you want to think like an entrepreneur and drive your business success, then the upcoming Venture Melton Business Summit is for you.
Founder of RedBalloon, Naomi Simson and Paralympic gold medallist and TV personality, Dylan Alcott are among the line-up of stand-out entrepreneurs and innovators who will present at the 2019 summit.
The speakers will reveal practical methods for tapping into your entrepreneurial potential while sharing their own personal experiences as part of this year’s theme, ‘Unleash Your Entrepreneurial DNA’.
City of Melton Mayor Cr Bob Turner said setting aside a day to attend the summit would be a smart investment for enterprising local businesspeople.
“This is a valuable opportunity to get professional advice from people with the sort of business successes you might aspire to have,” Cr Turner said.
“The presentations, strategies and tools are designed to help you set yourself apart from the competition and grow revenue.
“There are many ambitious business owners and operators in the City of Melton and I look forward to seeing the Venture Melton Business Summit give them the guidance and tools to achieve their goals.”
Best-selling author Chris Helder, Collective Campus CEO Steve Glaveski and VU Innovations’ Hannah Gee and Thomas Anbeek will join Naomi and Dylan as keynote speakers.
The Venture Melton Business Summit will be a full day event on Friday 21 June at Windmill Gardens.
Tickets go on sale today, Monday 27 May, with the cost including 12-month membership to Venture Melton Business Network which is valued at more than $80 itself.
- Naomi Simson: Founder of RedBalloon, co-founder of The Big Red Group; author; LinkedIn influencer; TV personality. Naomi will stay on to meet guests and to sign copies of her book
- Dylan Alcott: Three-time Paralympic gold medallist; charity founder; entrepreneur; TV personality
- Chris Helder: International keynote speaker and best-selling author
- Steve Glaveski: CEO of Collective Campus; entrepreneur; author; podcast host
- Hannah Gee: VU Innovations – Director Strategy
- Thomas Anbeek: VU Innovations – Entrepreneur in Residence
Venture Melton Business Summit 2019 – Unleash Your Entrepreneurial DNA
Date: Friday 21 June, 2019
Time: 8:20am – 4pm
Venue: Windmill Gardens, Cnr Melton Hwy and Leakes Rd, Bonnie Brook (Formerly Plumpton)
Cost: $99 (includes morning tea and lunch + 12-month membership to Venture Melton Business Network)