Fun for the whole family at Lakeside Alive!
Published on 09 March 2023
Grab your pooch, your family and your friends, and join us at Lakeside Alive for an afternoon of great music, street performances, and tasty food.
Lake Caroline will be alive with activity on Saturday 1 April from 12pm to 8pm in Caroline Springs.
Back and bigger than ever, it’s a free, family-friendly, fun-filled day. We’ll have a range of food trucks serving yummy treats and some great live music performing all day.
Some of our highlights include:
- Puppy Pit Stop to treat your dogs like the stars they are – with a photobooth, caricature artist, free microchipping from Westside Community Desexing and Peachy Keen Pet Services, and coffee cart for you
- Kiddie Korner with a silent disco, Bunnings workshop, musical garden, playtime by Melton Waves, Becky Bubble roving and workshops, face painting, and displays from the Western Bulldogs and our emergency services
- Roving performers and buskers galore – from drummers to acrobats, fire twirlers to chalk artists
- Live music on stage to delight young, old, those on two-legs and those on four
- Food trucks to satisfy every craving
- Car show
- Twilight fireworks
Quotes attributable to City of Melton Mayor Cr Lara Carli:
It’s the perfect Saturday afternoon activity – delicious food, free entertainment and stroll along the lake.
Enjoy a day out that you and your family won’t forget!
Having something like this in your own backyard is such a treat, so I’d encourage everyone to check it out and join in the fun.
WHEN: Saturday 1 April, 12pm – 8pm
WHERE: Lake Caroline, Caroline Springs
To find out more about Lakeside Alive, visit melton.vic.gov.au/lakesidealive