Community Achievement Awards nominations closing soon
Published on 11 October 2018
Time is running out to nominate for the 2019 Community Achievement awards.
Each year, Council proudly recognises people whose contributions make this region an even better place to live through the Melton City Council Community Achievement Awards.
Nominations close on October 15.
The Community Achievement Awards categories are:
- Citizen of the Year – for recognition of ongoing community leadership and involvement.
- Gender Equity Leader of the Year Award – for community leadership, promotion of gender equality and commitment to advancing the status of women.
- Young Citizen of the Year – for community leadership under 25 years old.
- Access and Inclusion Leader of the Year – for commitment to improving the life of people with a disability.
- Intercultural Engagement Leader of the Year – for leadership that celebrates our diverse community.
For more information or to discuss the Community Achievement Awards please contact Alexandra Maggi on 9747 7200 or email email@example.com