Apply for a community grant of up to $10,000 today
Published on 31 January 2019
Melton City Council is offering local community groups, clubs and organisations the opportunity to apply for funding to help their projects thrive.
Council’s Semi-Annual Grants Program allows groups to apply for grants up to $10,000 which support projects that:
- increase community participation;
- provide services and facilities that strengthen community wellbeing;
- promote and develop local pride; and
- promote community leadership.
This round of grants opens Friday 1 February 2019 with applications closing on Thursday 28 February.
City of Melton Mayor, Cr Bob Turner, encouraged community groups with big ideas to apply for funding support.
“This is our way of supporting those who go out of their way to help build a better, more connected community,” Cr Turner said.
GRANTS INFORMATION SESSIONS
Council will be conducting information sessions on:
- Thursday 7 February, 6pm–7:30pm, Caroline Springs Library and Learning Hub
- Tuesday 12 February, 12:30pm–2pm, Melton Library & Learning Hub
- Wednesday 20 February, 12:30–2pm, Caroline Springs Library and Learning Hub
- Monday 25 February, 6pm–7:30pm, Melton Library & Learning Hub
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for an information session.
ONE-ON-ONE APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
Council is also offering on-on-one assistance in writing the grant applications on Wednesday 13 February, 9:30am–12pm, Melton Library & Learning Hub and Wednesday 20 February, 6:30pm–9pm, Taylors Hill Men’s Shed.
Email email@example.com to register for a writing session. Refreshments provided.
Grant applications can be completed online through Council’s website: www.melton.vic.gov.au/grants
For more information on this or other grant programs, contact Council’s Community Funding Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9747 7247.