Atherstone Community Report
Atherstone is a 4,200 lot masterplanned community in Melton South which is being developed through a partnership between Melton City Council and Lend Lease.
Key components of the development include:
- a bridge crossing linking to the existing Melton South
- the Western Region Business Accelerator and Centre of Excellence (BACE)
- community activity centres
- educational, recreational & retail offerings
- a 100 hectare regional park
- proposed new railway station
Lend Lease has compiled a yearly community report highlighting key developments:
Atherstone Community Report(PDF, 3MB)
Find out what the future of Atherstone looks like in Amenity Timeline(PDF, 7MB).