Atherstone Community Report
Atherstone is a 4,200 lot masterplanned community in Cobblebank and Strathtulloh which is being developed through a partnership between Melton City Council and Lend Lease Communities.
Key components of the development include:
- a bridge crossing linking to the existing Melton South
- the Western Business Accelerator and Centre of Excellence (BACE)
- community activity centres
- educational, recreational & retail offerings
- a 130 hectare regional park
- a new railway station
- a new high ball stadium
Lend Lease has compiled a yearly community report highlighting key developments.
A Community Report for the 2022 calendar year highlighting the key achievements for the year will be uploaded early 2023.
Find out what the future of Atherstone looks like in Atherstone Project Overview(PDF, 3MB) .