Financial assistance, counselling, support with relationships, parenting and housing
Council's Family Services unit helps people in a number of ways.
Contact Council's Family Services on 9747 7200 or email@example.com for:
- food for your family
- help paying bills (like utility bills, household costs, medication)
- help to understand what may be happening with your children, parenting information
- referral to ChildFIRST, voluntary family support in the home
- parenting programs like
- Breaking the Cycle (for parents dealing with angry teenagers)
- Tuning Into Kids
- generalist counselling
- family or relationship issues
- general assistance in finding a service or answer to a problem
Support for people who have difficulties paying their bills.
Emergency or crisis housing
Support for people who have concerns from their past or are looking for future direction.
Support for people who want to understand their children better.
Council is committed to addressing child abuse and promoting the health and wellbeing of children.
Council is committed to addressing family violence by preventing violence before it occurs in the community.