Apply for a grant
Applying for a grant
You can apply for grants online. Grant workshops are available in February in Burnside and Melton to assist you in writing and applying for grants.
Types of Grants
- Monthly Responsive Grants - financial support with establishment costs and projects that meet emerging community needs that support people living in the City of Melton.
Monthly Responsive Grant guidelines(DOC, 745KB)
- Annual Grants - funding to community groups and organisations to support projects and initiatives that benefit the community.
Annual Grants guidelines(PDF, 198KB)
- YAC Grants - funding for young people, across two grant categories: individual or project.
Please refer to the YAC webpage for more information.
- Environmental Grants - funding for of environment groups working on public land within the City of Melton or working in a public capacity.
Please refer to the Environment webpage for more information and to apply.
- The Club Caroline Springs Grants - funding to community groups and organisations, across two categories: community support and capital/infrastructure/equipment, for projects and initiatives with a community benefit.
The Club Caroline Springs Grant guidelines(PDF, 150KB)
- Lydia Lassila Youth Sports Scholarship - funding to encourage and support youth under 25 years of age to progress their sporting career.
Apply for grants >
Grant application help guide(PDF, 1MB)