Opportunities to volunteer in your community
There are many opportunities to volunteer your time and skills in the City of Melton. It is a great way to make new friends, contribute to the community, share your knowledge and practice your skills.
Some examples of volunteer opportunities include:
- join a committee
- join a group by looking at your interests in the Community Directory
- be involved in environmental programs
- participate in the Volunteer Driving Program, providing transport for community support services
- assist at the Visitor Information Centre (open 7 days a week)
- contact relevant sporting clubs for coaching volunteering
- youth mentorship
- participate in road safety activities, like driving lessons for recently arrived refugees or Walking School Bus
- Assist older people, carers and people with a disability
For more information, contact Council's Volunteer Development Officer on 9747 7200 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a Volunteer Expression of Interest form from this website, complete and return to Melton's Volunteer Development Officer, P O Box 21, Melton.
Victoria's Volunteering Portal
Melton Leader newspaper
Supporting older people, carers and people with a disability to live healthy, active, happy and independent lives.
Linking volunteer mentors with young people
Rate this Page