Cycling is a key form of transport and great way to exercise. By swapping your car for your bike, you will help to save the planet and your heart will thank you too. Cycling in Melton is a great way to learn about your suburb, neighbours and local community and is easy to do.
On-line interactive bicycle maps of Victoria
This mapping system provides up to date information on the location of completed bicycle routes throughout the state. The maps include details of the off-road path network and the on-road lane network in Melbourne and in regional Victoria as well as the Rail Trail network in regional Victoria.
The interactive maps allow you to:
- find information on all bicycle networks right across the entire state,
- view the maps at any scale you choose including Melways images in Melbourne,
- print maps in colour and black and white with a title block and legend,
- view the map backgrounds in colour and in black and white to accentuate the bicycle routes which are in colour,
- measure the distance of any trips planned or taken,
- search the maps using road names, suburbs and/or municipality names.
VicRoads Downloadable Bicycle Maps