CARE Melton Expo
Carers - Access - Resources - Expo
Are you a carer, a person with a disability or an older person having difficulties finding the right care and support in Melton?
As part of Carer’s Week, you are encouraged to attend Council’s CARE Melton Expo 2017. This is an opportunity to talk directly to the many services providers delivering support in Melton. Come along, meet others, join in the workshops and enjoy the wonderful entertainment. The day is all about exploring options to enhance your role or wellbeing.
Thursday 12 October 2017
10am - 2pm
Melton Community Hall,
232 High Street Melton
- Free entry
- Over 50 Exhibitors
- Relaxation workshops including free yoga mat
- Carer workshops
For enquiries call 9747 7200 or download our Care Melton Expo Flyer 2017(PDF, 748KB)
To be an exhibitor at the CARE Melton Expo 2017
- Expressions of Interest will open in August 2017
- Places are limited and will fill fast
- Priority will be given to local Service Providers actively supporting the Melton Disability, Aged and Mental Health Community
- No early bookings will be taken prior
Contact MetroAccess Officer: 9747 7358.