Our Customer Service Officers will provide you with the highest standard of personalised service.
Phone: 03 9747 7200 (8.30am-5.00pm Mon-Fri)
Fax: 03 9743 9970
Postal Address: PO Box 21, Melton VIC 3337
DX: 33005 Melton
- For after hours non-urgent messages please phone 9747 7200 and leave a message. A Customer Service Officer will contact you on the next business day.
- For emergencies please follow the prompts on the after hours number or phone 000.
- If you contact us by mail, e-mail or fax we will pass your request on to the appropriate department and have an officer contact you within five working days.
Civic centre locations and hours
Melton Civic Centre: 232 High St Melton VIC, 3337
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5pm
Caroline Springs Civic Centre/Library: 193-201 Caroline Springs Blvd, VIC 3023
Monday, Wednesday: 8am - 8pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8am - 6pm (Council Customer Service available until 5:30pm)
Saturday: 10am - 4pm (Council Customer Service available until 1pm)
Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
Melton Library and Learning Hub: 31 McKenzie St Melton, VIC 3337
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8.30am - 8pm
Friday: 8.30am - 6pm (Council Customer Service available until 5.30pm)
Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
Please note: cashier service ends 15 minutes before closing
Melton City Council is Relay Service Friendly
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment:
1. Contact us through the National Relay Service
2. Give the service the Council number you want to call.
For more information visit: relayservice.gov.au
We provide a free interpreting service for non-English speaking customers over the phone or in-person at any Customer Service Centre.
For over the phone interpreting call 13 14 50 and ask to be put through to Melton City Council on 03 9747 7200.
For more interpreting information visit Language services.